Maybelline Blush #60
Revlon Colorstay Overtime “nonstop cherry” (Same as last year)
Foundation to match your skin
Dark Brown/Black Eyeliner
False Eyelashes (upper lash only)
Eye shadow-Dark Brown, Medium Brown, and Light Tan (almost white)
- Start with a clean, moisturized face. Moisturizing first will keep too much makeup from soaking into your skin.
- Apply foundation blending into your neck. You should also apply foundation to the lids of your eyes.
- Apply blush with a large brush (the brush that comes free with your blush will make this job difficult).
- Apply the medium brown eye shadow to your entire eyelid.
- Apply the dark brown eye shadow where your eye lid creases and to the outside of the lid.
- Apply light eye shadow to everything else above your eye, up to your brows
- Apply light eye shadow to the inside corner of your eye (near the bridge of the nose)
- Apply false eyelashes
- If they lashes you buy are longer (across) than your own eyelashes snip a bit off of them with fingernail clippers. Take from the large side of the lashes.
- Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue to the lashes
- Wait a few seconds for the glue to become tacky (really, do wait, it will be easier to apply them)
- Apply lashes along your own lash line
- Line the lower part of your eye with dark eyeliner along the lash line
- Dancers with light hair should darken their eyebrows slightly so they do not disappear on stage
- Apply loose powder with a large brush to your entire face to set the makeup in place.
- Apply lip color.